Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break is over!

They were so much easier to travel with when they were younger! Teenagers! I can see why some species eat their young!
My daughters and I just spent 4 days in north San Diego county. Our hotel overlooked the ocean in Carlsbad. The
weather ranged from gray and drippy to
bright and sunny. Their moods ranged about the same! How can you go to the
beach and want to spend all day indoors?
Not on my watch. We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the flower fields, Scripp's Aquarium, the beach, and several scrap and stamp stores. It was a bittersweet 'girlie' adventure. My oldest daughter graduates this year so this might be the last mom and daughters trip for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that the weather forecast for the girls was bright and sunny in this pic!

    ReplyDelete