Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here goes Nothing!

I have always wanted to be a "blogger", but I have never thought any wisdom or knowledge I could impart would be of any interest to anyone. My kids must think I am a comedienne because they are always laughing at me...(we're laughing with you, mom...) My students think I am a classical radio station...they tune me out! I have decided to throw caution to the wind and claim this little spot on the web as my own...think of me as a cyber 'homesteader". Hopefully, some of you might think what I have to say is entertaining or at least mildly amusing. Some of you may nod you head in agreement...others will nod in astonishment (they'll let anyone have a blog, won't they!) Maybe some of you will even come back from time to time to see what "Smartcookie" has to say today...maybe not.... Thanks for reading thus far......And away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment