Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here goes Nothing!

I have always wanted to be a "blogger", but I have never thought any wisdom or knowledge I could impart would be of any interest to anyone. My kids must think I am a comedienne because they are always laughing at me...(we're laughing with you, mom...) My students think I am a classical radio station...they tune me out! I have decided to throw caution to the wind and claim this little spot on the web as my own...think of me as a cyber 'homesteader". Hopefully, some of you might think what I have to say is entertaining or at least mildly amusing. Some of you may nod you head in agreement...others will nod in astonishment (they'll let anyone have a blog, won't they!) Maybe some of you will even come back from time to time to see what "Smartcookie" has to say today...maybe not.... Thanks for reading thus far......And away we go!

1 comment: